Cannot Change Pitching Mode From Classic To Analog

ixcuincle

This is really weird. This has been going on the last few times I have run the game, the computer only recognizes classic controls pitching-wise and will not allow me to change to analog in options. This can be frustrating to work with, as I am used to the analog mode of pitching. I have reset my rosters, plugged in and re-plugged in my controller, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I am checking the options in controller - controller setup - 4. The first option is pitching - control style, but the only option available is classic. It is weird.

I have purchased this game legally through Steam. It is just confusing how the analog option suddenly disappeared pitching-wise (I can still use the analog stick to hit)

This is really weird. This has been going on the last few times I have run the game, the computer only recognizes classic controls pitching-wise and will not allow me to change to analog in options. This can be frustrating to work with, as I am used to the analog mode of pitching. I have reset my rosters, plugged in and re-plugged in my controller, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I am checking the options in controller - controller setup - 4. The first option is pitching - control style, but the only option available is classic. It is weird.

I have purchased this game legally through Steam. It is just confusing how the analog option suddenly disappeared pitching-wise (I can still use the analog stick to hit)

Go to Controller Options and press in the left analog stick to change your pitching and batting full control /classic versions.

Go to Controller Options and press in the left analog stick to change your pitching and batting full control /classic versions.

What I'm saying is that I have done this, but it doesn't change even when I'm switching with left analog stick. It's very weird. It only recognizes classic. I will try again.