Teamspeak Site Added A (Mvpmods) Section For The Community

MercyLord

Teamspeak Server - soc.ts.nfoservers.com

Figure it will give people a chance to get to know each other or talk baseball or Modding games it might help to talk some things out there . you will see a section called MVPmods on the listing , you will see a bunch of people in other game channels .

Mercylord-Mike is my name i play BF4 on there , They are good friends of mine and they said it would be great to have people from here so i dont bug them about baseball all the time LOL

Figure i been coming around since 2005 and never once talked voice with anyone . Figure it would be a good addition for people to have this option to talk direct to each other if they wish . Or do what i do Play MLB2k12 and talk with other people :) having that option and talking to Bright baseball minds we have here at my Favorite web site MVPmods would be fantastic . Peace hope to hear from some of you . Mike

PS-need To download the teamspeak3 client to use the voice Coms

Teamspeak Server - soc.ts.nfoservers.com

Figure it will give people a chance to get to know each other or talk baseball or Modding games it might help to talk some things out there . you will see a section called MVPmods on the listing , you will see a bunch of people in other game channels .

I went to soc.ts.nfoservers.com and Firefox could not connect to it.

Mercylord-Mike is my name i play BF4 on there , They are good friends of mine and they said it would be great to have people from here so i dont bug them about baseball all the time LOL

Figure i been coming around since 2005 and never once talked voice with anyone . Figure it would be a good addition for people to have this option to talk direct to each other if they wish . Or do what i do Play MLB2k12 and talk with other people :) having that option and talking to Bright baseball minds we have here at my Favorite web site MVPmods would be fantastic . Peace hope to hear from some of you . Mike

How can you bug anyone if you are talking about baseball? :)

You know something? I have never talked voice with anyone from here either. I had a good friend that used to be on this website from Scotland and I would have loved to talk to him.

Then again I don't own a microphone for the computer. Like the PS3, I am on the sidelines again. :D