How To Use Xbox 360 Controller On Pc

jml51190

I use a wired 360 controller for 2k12 and it works perfectly. I know this isn't much help but I thought windows had drivers on it's latest OS's so the 360 controllers just worked w/o doing anything. My excuse for not being more help is that i'm old and can't remember if I had to do anything to get'r workin! :facepalm:

I've used a wired remote on both windows 7 and windows 8 (both 64 bit). The drivers were automatically installed without an issue. Are you using a 3rd party remote? Maybe that's the problem.

Yeah, make sure it's a Microsoft Xbox 360 remote only. Should automatically download drivers. Does it work on your 360?

Sorry to make you guys try an answer this, as I came to find out my controller was donezo. I used another one I had and it worked just fine.

Thanks for the help though, I'm so glad I found this site. There's so much help and so many awesome mods! Keep it up!!

Sorry to make you guys try an answer this, as I came to find out my controller was donezo. I used another one I had and it worked just fine.

Thanks for the help though, I'm so glad I found this site. There's so much help and so many awesome mods! Keep it up!!

Congrats you have made it through the tough part. Now the only thing left for you to do is just enjoy all the great mods on here. :)