Help With Sound Ids

aceshigh

Hello everybody! Using the sound editing tool (thanks again DYosua :good: ) I'm working on a sound mod, to make the game sound more like a tv broadcast. My original plan was to replace the loading music to each game, the introduction music, the lineup presentation music, and the music that plays at the end of every inning. I was wondering if anyone could help me understand which are the files I should be substituting (or if anyone wants to join forces and work together, especially if someone is already working on something similar), because apparently I haven't replaced all of them yet: sometimes the game still plays the original music, so there must be other files I'm missing out on.

I've only been focusing on the introductions and lineup presentation audio, for right now. I wanna make sure I get them right, before moving on to other audios.

Here's what I have substituted, as of now:

loadingmusic.bin
ID
0 to 6 - Loading game music (lineup editing menu) (33.46)
pamusic.bin
ID
1181 - Match Introduction (42.75)
1205 - Match introduction 1 (40.90)
1206 - ? (31.60)
1213 - Lineup presentation (52.05)
1214 - Lineup presentation (52.05)
1219 - Lineup presentation (52.05)
1220 - Lineup presentation (44.61)
1221 - Lineup presentation (52.05)
1222 - Lineup presentation (52.05)

Feel free to point out what I'm missing out on and keep adding more info if you happen to know which other files I should be replacing.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello again! I put in some effort to try and find all the files I could have missed and replaced them with properly cut and shortened music. I replaced all (I think) the "in game" music with the MLB on ESPN music, so that you can have a more broadcast-like experience. After some testing, it looks like as if I haven't forgotten to substitute any sound. As I said in the first post, I have replaced the game introduction music, the lineup presentation music and the end of inning music. I'm uploading a beta version of the pamusic.bin file to this message and I'd really appreciate some feedback on this, of any kind. So please go ahead and tell me if you like it or if I'm just wasting my time with it and need to give up :p This would fit better with an ESPN scoreboard of course, but, as I said, it's just a beta, so it's just an example to see if it works. I'd really like to make a mod like this with the CSN Bay Area music (no particular reason, just to match the scoreboard), but I can't seem to find the proper music to do it. Anyway, there you go, try it out and let me know. I hope you guys like it and, as always, back up your orginal pamusic.bin file first, so you can go back to the old one in case you don't like this one.

Apparently we're not able to do that yet. DYosua said he hasn't found a way to listen to the commentary lines through the "audio preview" of the Audio Editor. I guess the same goes with the intro line (the Justin Verlander line), which I wasn't able to find anywhere. We shall wait and see if he can do something about it :)