How To Update Roster Using Steam

drbtdavis

I'm new to mvpmods & got MLB 2k12 through Steam.

How do I update the game with current 2014 rosters. I'm running the game on an new Acer laptop with Windows 8.1.

Many thanks for your help with this.

Hey man! Thanks for coming... back? :) Just messin with ya.. You can find a post trade deadline roster on the front page done by BSU-FAN! Read the description and installation first. You have to place the roster file in your saves folder. The info is on here... It's under Roaming/2KSports/Major League Baseball 2K12/Saves.

I would suggest a couple mods -

KC's global and uniforms

aceshigh's sound presentations

scottybilly's cyberfaces

lifo's portraits

and of course my stadiums :)

There's so much more as well.... have fun and tip your modders and website personnel ;-)

Not having any luck importing 2014 rosters. Don't know if the problem is with Steam version or Windows 8.1 but can't find the path to folders suggested for extracting rosters or other mods. Have others had this problem with Steam version and/or Windows 8.1?

Not having any luck importing 2014 rosters. Don't know if the problem is with Steam version or Windows 8.1 but can't find the path to folders suggested for extracting rosters or other mods. Have others had this problem with Steam version and/or Windows 8.1?

The path folder is hidden in most windows computers

so what to do is hold the windows key and press r

a box with run will come up type in it %appdata%

chose the 2k folder and saves and that's where you want to put your rosters Steam doesn't change that as I also have the game on Steam

The path folder is hidden in most windows computers

so what to do is hold the windows key and press r

a box with run will come up type in it %appdata%

chose the 2k folder and saves and that's where you want to put your rosters Steam doesn't change that as I also have the game on Steam

Thanks that's what I was looking for. Forgot about %appdata%