camera angles

fuzzone

over and over again.

what are the values for all the available camera angles out there.

please list them here.

for example, if you any camera anglese, and know the values of them in the datafile.dat, and the name it represents in the datafile(ex.fieldingview1)

please post here!!

working on a program to make editing camera angles and apply camera angles as simple as possible

Fuzz:

Kamasutra is wornking on such a program too... in fact, his should be out very soon. My advice if for you to contact him and exchange ideas or maybe even work together, etc. Your two brains working together should come up with an awesome program.

i already spoke to him and from what he's told me is he's not working on a interface application of it. If he is, then i misunderstood.

im aiming to work on an interface application where they can combine any combination of camera angles outside of kamasutra's angles. And the user(anyone) cant enter their own values in the application and test out camera angles.

if he's doing that, then power to him.

No, you excuse me :?. I somehow missunderstood your post.

Yes, he's working on something that will allow users to choose how to set their own camera settings, but from what I've been told and I've seen, there won't be a nice GUI to go with it. That's where I think you two can get together. Your GUI's are really good and if you're able to make one for whatever Kamasutra is working on, I'm sure everybody will be really happy.

im aiming to work on an interface application where they can combine any combination of camera angles outside of kamasutra's angles. And the user(anyone) cant enter their own values in the application and test out camera angles.

Fuzz, your about to give me a heart attack with talks about a camera editor :mrgreen: Man I would die for this editor...not really, but I would def pay for it! I hope to see this come out soon.

Archived