Happy to be here...

Olimone135

I'm new here and am really happy I found this site.  I recently tried to reinstall MVP 05 and when I am installing disc 2/2, it gets stuck on wrignite.big.  I figured the CD must be scratched so after troubleshooting (toothpaste on CD, etc.) I just can't get it to work.  Any suggestions?  Am I basically"  ____ out of luck"?  Is there anyone here who is willing to sell?  Thank you in advance for the help!

Go Padres Edited by Olimone135

I'm new here and am really happy I found this site.  I recently tried to reinstall MVP 05 and when I am installing disc 2/2, it gets stuck on wrignite.big.  I figured the CD must be scratched so after troubleshooting (toothpaste on CD, etc.) I just can't get it to work.  Any suggestions?  Am I basically"  ____ out of luck"?  Is there anyone here who is willing to sell?  Thank you in advance for the help!

Go Padres

​Thank you and also welcome to the website.

I am hoping you can get the game installed but it may be hard to do because of a scratch or a read error on the disk. It's true that occasionally some people here sell their copies. in fact, last week we had a guy sell his copy. But it doesn't happen a lot. Your best bet is to monitor eBay for someone selling theirs. You can check Amazon too but you will discover that the people selling it on that site really jack the price up. This is a ten year old game and it isn't cheap. That is because of all the mods we have here for it. If you can get it for sixty dollars or below that then that means you are getting it for the average price.