Player ID List

Hory

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A combination of Tony3's work, the patch 4 ID's and the 2005 Hidden Rookie Audio ID Spreadsheet are now available. There are two spreadsheets, one organized by ID number and the other by last name. Included in this file are nearly all of the ID's ranging from 1-3228 plus the portraits of managers in the 5000 range. Not all managers were determined, primarily the ones with photo's.

Here's some probable ID#

2760 Jessie Corn (BOS A 2003) Pitcher

2853 D.J. Hanson (TOR A 2003) Pitcher

2971 Oscar Materano (COL A 2003)

2978 John McCurdy (OAK AA 2004)

3039 Jerry Owens (MON A 2004)

3069 Tony Pluta (HOU Hi A 2003) Pitcher

3205 Tom Wilhelmsen (MIL A 2003) Pitcher

I also updated my list for MVP 2005, not much change.

like I said, welcome to incorporate the list, I need that, too. :)

Thanks D.M.Z.

Here's some probable ID#

2760 Jessie Corn (BOS A 2003) Pitcher

2853 D.J. Hanson (TOR A 2003) Pitcher

2971 Oscar Materano (COL A 2003)

2978 John McCurdy (OAK AA 2004)

3039 Jerry Owens (MON A 2004)

3069 Tony Pluta (HOU Hi A 2003) Pitcher

3205 Tom Wilhelmsen (MIL A 2003) Pitcher

I also updated my list for MVP 2005, not much change.

like I said, welcome to incorporate the list, I need that, too. :)

Thanks D.M.Z.

Nice work on the list Tony. It looks like we're missing 2720, 2875, 2932, and 3165. thats it. please take this work and incorporate it with what you uploaded today. you add a lot more detail to your lists and i think that most people associate tony3 with ID lists. Please feel free to download the hidden ID list and add it to your work.

A couple of things have been changed or noticed since the hidden audio spreadsheet was uploaded other than what you noted above. the info starts on page nine of this thread. other than the affiliation associations for most of the players, Javi Herrera is a catcher for CLE. Javier Herrera is in the Oakland organization. Anedius Mateo is really Wily Corporan and Adriano Rosario is Tony Pena(not the manager or the one on the Braves). These two players are announced by their false/pseudo name rather than what they will be going by this year. Brian Barton is Brian Barden. thanks again to all of those who have helped with this project. much appreciated.

Tim Moss and Matt Squires are in the Pittsburgh section. If i'm not mistaken, they are in the Phillies Organization.

Also, you have Graham Koonce in Pittsburgh; I believe he is in the Oakland organization if im not mistaken.

Actually, Graham Koonce is now in the Pirates organization now. He signed with them as a minor league free agent over the winter and has played some spring training games with the Bucs. He was with Oakland last season though. Tim Moss is a Phillie and I think Squires is as well. Later!!

Tim Moss and Matt Squires are in the Pittsburgh section. If i'm not mistaken, they are in the Phillies Organization.

Also, you have Graham Koonce in Pittsburgh; I believe he is in the Oakland organization if im not mistaken.

It's probably my fault that Moss and Squires were put in the Pittsburgh organization. When DMZ listed the players with hidden audio files, I put together a spreadsheet listing the current affiliation of each player, and I posted the results on this forum. I think that Hory used my list in putting together his list of Player ID #s. Unfortunatley, when I had re-sorted the players in alphabetical order by major league club, I did not include the column for current affiliation in my sort command, so a few players (like Moss and Squires) "moved down" to the next alphabetical organization (PHI to PIT). I quickly discovered this oversight and posted lists of players whose affiliations needed to be changed. I must have overlooked Moss and Squires.

Hory,

Here are some more NYMs that could use an ID number

Giancarlo Alvarado

Manny Aybar (MLB Roster)

David Byard

Jay Caliqiuri

Richard Chenard

Zachary Clements

Mike Cox

Bryan Edwards

Dan Foli

Luis Garcia

Yunir Garcia

Benji Gil

Victor Hall

Tim Hamulack

Jed Hansen

Eric Junge

Rafael Lopez

Fernando Lunar

Ivan Maldonado

Evan MacLane

Tim McNab

Henry Owens

John Pachot

Luz Portobanco

Kevin Rios

Orlando Roman

Jose Rodriguez

Jose Santiago

Jason Scobie

Jonathan Slack

Brian Walker

Great update on the first page. here are a few pirates that are top 30 prospects in the organization without id's: Steve Lerud, Brian Bixler, Craig Stansberry. Luis Figueroa is on the Pirates AAA team. he was released and resigned. Wardell Starling is on the those rookie audio plalyers for the pirates, his id is 3156.

Yea, at some point it would be good to release it as a spreadsheet, however at this point it is nowhere near complete and 100% correct either, and given that I update it several times a week it's too much hassle to keep rereleasing xls files every other day.

However eventually it will be.

of course you can already get the non-created ids <5100 in spreadsheet form via the DMZ/Tony3 files.

Redsox Minor League IDs need updating, even tho you've been getting AAA players slowly but surely, here is my list.

Players no Longer on MVP minor league teams, even tho they are still in the system, most are in lower A ball teams, cuz they didn't make the cut for Wilmington.

-3148 Luis Soto

-6207 Andrew Dobies

-6211 Christian Lara

-6224 James Albury

-6226 Adam Blackley

-6229 Carlos De La Cruz

-6232 Jesus Garcia

-6233 Jimmy James

-6237 Willy Mota

-6241 Scott Shoemaker

-6244 RJ Swindle

-6245 Carlos Torres

-6246 Matt VanDerBosch

-6252 Jimmy Alvarez

These players needs IDs

Jim Buckley

Sheldon Fulse

Kason Gabbard

Raul Nieves

Mike O'Keefe

Jared Sandberg

Randy Beam

Pat Boran

Zach Borowiak

Dusty Brown

Clint Chauncey

Dirimo Chavez

Bryan Goelz

Jeff Ontiveros

Joe Rogers

Felix Romero

Greg Stone

Iggy Suarez

Charlie Zink

Conner Brooks

Marc Deschenes

Pete Fisher

Barry Hertzler

Edgar Martinez

If any of these players already have IDs let me know, I couldn't find them.

Thanks for those I've added them to the list in the first post

here they are for your reference

1466 Jared Sandberg

1631 Marc Deschenes

2729 Dusty Brown

3226 Charlie Zink

6204 Randy Beam

6258 Pat Boran

6259 Zach Borowiak

6260 Conner Brooks

6261 Jim Buckley

6262 Clint Chauncey

6263 Dirimo Chavez

6264 Pete Fisher

6265 Sheldon Fulse

6266 Kason Gabbard

6267 Bryan Goelz

6268 Barry Hertzler

6269 Edgar Martinez

6270 Raul Nieves

6271 Mike O'Keefe

6272 Jeff Ontiveros

6273 Joe Rogers

6274 Felix Romero

6275 Greg Stone

6276 Iggy Suarez

Wow that was fast! Thanks!

FYI As far as I know, the redsox org is now complete.

I'm working on portraits now, I've just completed Pawtucket using the new pictures they took and put on their website. Not high res like yours tho, since they were full body shots and I had to crop the heads.

an addition to the Red Sox organization:

6277 Chris SMith

6278 Phil Devey

6279 Chris Naverson

6280 Luis Figueroa

6281 Alejandro Machado

As far as I know...

I thought Chris Smith and Phil Devey are on the DL and not on an active roster, but I guess they should have IDs since they'll be coming back.

And according to my roster...

Chris Naverson is 2379

Luis Figueroa is 8507

Alejandro Machado I thought was 6256 but I guess thats Juan Perez's # now, guess we need a new one for Machado.

Archived