MLB 2k15 Total Mod Conversion - Home Run Derby Crash

mindpurge

Hi,

Gotta say I LOVE the total conversion mod for MLB 2K15, however, now I am experiencing a crash when loading into a home run derby. This I don't think this has anything to do with Rosters, it's possibly in the Total Front End... I'm not an expert though, so I can't absolutely 100% confirm without a doubt, but I'm pretty sure.

When I load the home run derby, the loading screen just shoots me back into windows, no crash report or anything.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thanks a lot!

MP

Yep, it's definitely the Roster in the Major League Baseball 2K15 Total Mod 1.0.0.

I completely reinstalled the game, used 2015 Trade Deadline Roster and Portrait Pack 1.0.9 and it's working. I know HR Derbies are a minor issue but they weren't working for me even during a franchise mode season, it would crash to the desktop.

Anyhow, just a friendly issue report :)

MP

It is related to Shane Reynolds not being in any roster from what I remember.  Look around the forums as there is a fix for it. Shane Reynolds was needed as the pitcher in the Home Run derby mode. At least I think in Home Run Derby that was the problem as it was in the mini games mode.

Edited by stecropper

It is related to Shane Reynolds not being in any roster from what I remember.  Look around the forums as there is a fix for it. Shane Reynolds was needed as the pitcher in the Home Run derby mode. At least I think in Home Run Derby that was the problem as it was in the mini games mode.

Youre referring to MVP. This is a 2k issue.