Royals franchis.

rcgamer

Finally a win.  Duffy worked around 5 walks to throw 6 shut out innings then Collins and Madsson let the Yanks back in it with 3 runs before Davis and Holland finally slammed the door.  Moose's 3 run homer was the difference. Good to get a win.

Major League Baseball 2K12 1_19_2016 1_30_34 AM.png

Major League Baseball 2K12 1_19_2016 1_30_12 AM.png

This game is starting to feel very predetermined to me.  I've probably played 300 games or more and the more I play the more I believe that.  It's like there are games where the opposing pitcher can just throw almost down the middle all the time and every ball hit goes right to someone and sometimes it can go on game after game.  Or your pitcher is just cruising along and then suddenly no matter what you throw or where they get hits off it.

I know right. Sometimes I've felt the same.

I've had games where no matter if I take the lead in extra innings, cpu will tie the game until it can win it.

Once I played an 18 innings game where I took the lead by two runs two times in those extra innings just to have the cpu tie the game next inning until I lost. No matter how I pitched, I got smoked.

But that is also part of the game in real life. Thats why this game is one of the best of the entire 2K series. Best baseball simulation experience.