Some questions

Rangersfan30

I have a few questions.

First off, I can't play dynasty or season mode in any historical mod. the game crashes once the dynasty/owner mode starts.

I figure this is because the year is wrong. example: playing in 1984, but the dynasty year set to 2005. Is there any way to change it?

I can't get MVP15 working or TC 1988 to work. They crash once I start a game. Any fix?

Dynasty games will run fine.  The year will say 2005 but it is using the actual schedule for that year.  Did you follow the installation instructions?  Are you using actual MVP2005 disks?  Do you have any of the dynasty options enabled  -- injuries, suspensions, trades, etc?  All of those need to be turned off so that the rosters never change.

As for MVP15 and TC1988, you need to provide more details that just saying they crash.  What teams did you select?  What stadium are you playing in?  What options are turned on?  Have you looked at the forums for answers?  I know that there is a lengthy MVP15 support thread.

I am not using discs. im using iso's. The stadium, doesnt matter. crashed in TBIA (Ballpark in Arlington) or in Arlington Stadium. I've even tried in the 1984 mod. Did the instructions as instructed. Options are default. Yes I have, in terms of MVP 15. Followed instructions to a tee and still cant play a game. And on top of all that, MVPedit won't work even though i have mscotl or whatever the ocx is called,