My Problem playing Owner Mode

aleksei88

Hi guys, i have a problem here, my problem is like you see on the title i cant play Owner Mode, after i play or sim the first game eventually my screen goes black and the game show me a javascript with a text saying "problem #?", i want some help here on what can i do here :), THANKS!!!!!

Hi guys, i have a problem here, my problem is like you see on the title i cant play Owner Mode, after i play or sim the first game eventually my screen goes black and the game show me a javascript with a text saying "problem #?", i want some help here on what can i do here :), THANKS!!!!!

This is something that's happened before in the past. Have you tried searching the support area for Mvp 2005 for owner mode questions?

YES, and the official download is from Mediafire

Well, ok then. That kind of explains everything. I found the youtube link right here. You downloaded a pirated copy of the game. I'm sure they didn't tell you that but that is what you did. What is even worse is that you can't get support for your game. It is part of the website's rules. Look:

Discussions and requests for illegal downloads (via admission or open discussion) or making them available to other posters is explicitly prohibited. This content includes (but is not limited to):

1. CD Keys (MLB 2K or MVP Baseball or otherwise) & Serial Numbers
  2. No-CD cracks
  3. Warez
  4. Original Game Files

As Yankee4Life indicated, we donor provide support for illegal copies of the game. To answer your question - Yes, he and the rest of us on the site have the actual discs for the game that we purchased. 

This thread is now being closed.