MLB 2K12 Video Settings

Splash Durham

OK got a reg'ed fraps.... I'll work on some better ones. Race on right now.

Pretty interesting to see other people's settings. Below are my settings with my old, but still very capable i7-920 overclocked to 4 Ghz with a GTX 970. No issues with frame rate with 16xS AA and 2x SGSS.

image.gif

What compatability bit are you using for sparse grid? Need that, and also it works in conjuction with MSAA alone, then you mess with LOD bias for detail and unclamp, look up sparse grid supersampling, just google you'll find it, theres more to it bud. I tried when I first got game but couldn't find the right "BIT" to use for compatabilty for it. Just trying to help.

Still haven't tried Ambient Occulusion yet but I will.

It's like that 1 bud you need the compat BIT to use it.

You're right, Splash Durham. I didn't have a compatibility set for SGSS after all. I have changed it to just Multisampling. I kind of thought the SGSS setting wasn't doing much, but I wasn't too sure. I now want to try the MFAA setting that you recommended.

Thanks for the tips!

Edited by WallysWorld

You're right, Splash Durham. I didn't have a compatibility set for SGSS after all. I have changed it to just Multisampling. I kind of thought the SGSS setting wasn't doing much, but I wasn't too sure. I now want to try the MFAA setting that you recommended.

Thanks for the tips!

Anytime bud, glad I could help & feel free to pick my brain if something else comes up. I don't know everything, just enough to make me dangerous.....lol Peace bud