Couple Newbie Questions

JoeNoName1913

Long time lurker here, usually play MVP, recently started playing 2k12 but I'm having some problems and I'm hoping some kind soul here can help me out.

1 When I'm pitching the strike zone disappears and my xbox 360 controller doesn't vibrate near the edge of the strike zone.  It makes it nearly impossible to "paint the corners", so to speak.  Is there a way I can activate the vibration on my controller or keep the strike zone visible?

2 I've read a lot about the pitch-tendency or "red pitch" problem on some of the rosters, but I can't seem to find a cut-and-dry answer.  Is there a new(ish) roster that doesn't have this issue?  I'm currently using mapmods 2016 opening day roster and as an Indians fan having this problem on Salazar is killing me.

a) Mapmods suggested recreating the problematic players in the roster editor but there doesn't appear to be a way to link or create a players history in the league.  Is there a way I can do that, am I missing something?

3  I'm very appreciative of all the work that went in to the 2k15 overhaul mod but the music is not at all my taste.  In MVP 05 I made walk-up music and in-menu jukebox music for my own game and it wasn't all that difficult.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for doing the same thing in 2k12?  Is it much more difficult then it was in MVP 05?

Thank you in advance for any help.

I know you can change the strike zone window under presentation in the game... you can't do walk up music like on MVP.. it's a shame because older versions of 2K actually mostly supported this, you could create a walk up playlist. But not on this version. And the red pitch problem is the roster. There's a link to the newest (or pretty new) roster on a page from a link in the 2K16 thread. Just dig around and you'll find some good stuff. You've been around for quite a while, I'll trust you can handle it. :)

@aceshigh can tell you more about the audio mods. Just go to his audio mods on this site and look in the description. I think it tells you how to get the Audio editor..

3  I'm very appreciative of all the work that went in to the 2k15 overhaul mod but the music is not at all my taste.  In MVP 05 I made walk-up music and in-menu jukebox music for my own game and it wasn't all that difficult.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for doing the same thing in 2k12?  Is it much more difficult then it was in MVP 05?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hey, I didn't know you could tag people now lol Anyway this will help you mod the soundtrack, I hope it's clear enough!

you can't do walk up music like on MVP..

Such a shame :'( But you can mod the music playing inside the stadium, during a game, the same way you would mod the Jukebox playlist. The process to edit walk-up songs is exactly the same, you just gotta load the "pamusic.bin" file instead of "jukeboxmusic.iff" into the Audio Editor.