Time changing

Smuggly

Can someone make a program that changes the clock time backward and forward for windows 10 like the one for windows 7 as the window 7 one does not work in window 10

Mine works just fine, you may have to add it back to your game directory or since you update to 10 maybe you just have to re-enter your settings on the program. You may try downloading x64 version. Good luck.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

• 9 months later...
On 23.7.2016 at 6:47 AM, DaSteelerz said:

Mine works just fine, you may have to add it back to your game directory or since you update to 10 maybe you just have to re-enter your settings on the program. You may try downloading x64 version. Good luck.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

Program doesn't seem to work for MLB 2k12 anymore. I put in the date October Second 2012 and it has the exact same issue as when I start the game normally. I would like to use this program because I like to alt-tab out of my games... when I use the batch program or reset the clock manually I can't use most of my other applications because the system date and time is wrong. I run the program as admin, I have the latest version... any ideas?

1 hour ago, JackyRocks said:

Program doesn't seem to work for MLB 2k12 anymore. I put in the date October Second 2012 and it has the exact same issue as when I start the game normally. I would like to use this program because I like to alt-tab out of my games... when I use the batch program or reset the clock manually I can't use most of my other applications because the system date and time is wrong. I run the program as admin, I have the latest version... any ideas?

Strange, mine is still working with the date set as July 4th, 2012. Try changing the date.

16 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Strange, mine is still working with the date set as July 4th, 2012. Try changing the date.

Thx. Seems to have been a problem with the 64 bit version. Even though I have 64 bit Version of Windows 10 the thing is not working properly. The normal version works like a charm thoug,

Look for Dave's Date changer in the 2K12 Tools downloads, by far the easiest and best yet. Down load it, Right click on it, then left click "Run with powershell". I t will start the game, change the date so the game will run and change it back when you exit the game. I use it exclusively now  after trying all the others.

Archived