Total Classics 1995 preview/request for help

kyleb

Hey all,

I started a new Total Classics effort last winter and finally started to pick it back up again. I recently completed my roster file BUT - and here's the thing - it doesn't work yet! I'm hoping some of you guys could have some time to look it over and see what I'm missing. It's been a while since I did a roster file - so I'm sure I've forgotten to check one of the 2,475,367 things that have to be checked to make sure the game works. I've included my MVP Edit file and my models.big. I don't believe there should be any missing faces with the models.big and I recommend installing these files in an existing Total Classics 1997 mod.

The basic synopsis of my struggle is that I can't sim an entire season without crashing, which is a goal. I've had it crash in late April, late May and in June with trades/injuries/etc. all turned off. 

Let me know if you guys are able to find something that I missed!

TC 1995 preview.7z

I set everything up last night and observed the crash on May 15th when simming a season.  The game didn't actually crash for me.  It just hung on May 15th, so I had to stop it with the Task Manager.  I looked at the rosters in MVPEdit and noticed that most of your minor league teams are filled with "x.x" for the player names.  I did find that it is the same in TC1997, however, I could sim a full season with that mod with no problem.  If I have time tonight I am going to try (and you may want to try this as well) to export all of the major league teams with MVPEdit and then re-import them into the default, out-of-the-box, rosters.  This may not fix the issue, but it it will take one more variable out of the equation, so that every player in the game has a unique name.