2017 MLB BaseUp! Rosters for MVP

Gordo

Ok gang..... officially calling these the above title.  Initial rosters will NOT reflect opening day rosters and here's why.  Many stars and front line players will start off the season on short DL stints.  But most everyone wants to play with the key players on the roster.  Therefore they will be largely based on the depth charts seen on RotoWorld.  I'll use Roster Resource to help round things out.  New roster additions as long as they are premiering in the big leagues will of course be there, however, some don't have enough data to accurately reflect how they pitch or hit.

As always, this will be an MLB focused roster set only.  I have no interest in completing the minor leagues.  It's simply too much work.

2017_Base_Up_Rosters_Logo_1.png

9 hours ago, nyrangerslmb said:

Can't wait, you always do an outstanding job!!!

Thanks man, much appreciated.

6 hours ago, kike2005 said:

Hey! @Gordo When will you do the roster on the opening day?

I won't be doing an opening day roster.  This is it.  I'm already tweaking guys, creating a few new ones and keeping up with all the moves.  If you really need an opening day roster, which will change rapidly once these 10 day DL guys come off, you could probably find most, if not all the players in the organizations rosters and go from there.  There's also plenty of PlaceHolder guys you can edit if you really need a new player who's not created.

Addendum:  just fixed all the sidearmers that I can figure.  Best I can tell there are no starting sidearm pitchers.  Also seemed to only be one submariner, Ben Rowan (Mets).  If someone has other info, let me know.  Present sidearmers (sidearm / Randy Johnson / Kim (Neshek) are:

Capture.jpg

• 4 months later...

Just gonna lop onto this thread.   For  2017 Trade Deadline release 2.0, I thought I fixed everything in the FA pool but I see Mike Trout is still in there.  

Here's how you fix it easily:

Go into the 19 .dat files. Open 'attrib.dat' with WordPad or NotePad (change word wrap to none)

Search (cmd+F) for Trout ... you'll see 3 entries.

Delete the lines that begin with 0fff0e191 & 0fff0e54a (usually double clicking on the line highlights it and you can easily delete. Therefore, you should only have 1 line with Mike Trout (which is his entry for the LAA).

Save.

That's it.... you should no longer see Trout in the FA pool.

Yes.  Trying to use these with the native game will cause a crash unless you change every cyberface number to the generic ones (901-915) with MVP edit (or within that attrib.dat file I mentioned above, but that would take you an eternity).   You would be best served to try the MVP 15 TC mod.  Some have had trouble with it though.  If you're using Windows 10, forget about it altogether.  Windows 10 and MVP generally is not a good marriage.

If you do have trouble with the MVP 15 mod, try the MVP 12 mod, which I think is the most stable to come along since the 08 mod.  However, there will be many faces out of date.  You'd need to update faces submitted from 2012 through present.  I mean you could try MVP 13 or 14, but the same still applies as far as updating.

• 1 month later...

Archived