MLB THE SHOW 17: Pitch Edit Talk

houston34

Hey to everyone and baseball fanatics!!

I did my own pitch edits finally last year and got the pitch types form brooksbaseball.net. I then decided to just stick with SCEA formula for control and break. That was easy and simple and my goal going forward to keep the time doing them to a minimal. Now that I know how to do most of it and currently working on updating them for 2017 I noticed a few things I didn't catch last year and when a pitch is not done by SCEA and a pitcher actually throws it I am having a hard time trying to figure out either how SCEA determines there control and break so I can continue the same method or I need a way to come up with my own control and break. I am open to any ideas and suggestions please. Please being the simple method is what I am looking for.

I am not sure what they do to calculate there break and control but maybe BB9 or K9? You can look at daddyleagues.com and look up a player to see what it looks like if u dont play or own MLB THE SHOW.

http://www.daddyleagues.com/dd/17/players

Just type in a players name and be sure to choose live series version.

Thanks to anyone willing to take the time to help me figure there formula out or come up with one that would work.

Archived