How to replace music in pamusic.bin?

oxidax

So I downloaded MLB2KAudioEditorv0200 and Im able to open the pamusic file, but whenever I import a song all the music dissappears and I can't replace anything. 

Is there a specific way to replace walkout music? I can't find a tutorial anywhere.

2 hours ago, oxidax said:

So I downloaded MLB2KAudioEditorv0200 and Im able to open the pamusic file, but whenever I import a song all the music dissappears and I can't replace anything. 

The songs you're trying to upload are too long. You can only replace the basic songs with songs that are shorter than the originals. Try with shorter songs.

As for walk up songs, you gotta find the audio files inside the pamusic.bin file and replace them with bits of songs you have already cut. The audio files of the walk up songs are the last files inside pamusic.bin. Remember you have to use bits of songs that are shorter than the original files. I hope it's clear. 

6 hours ago, aceshigh said:

The songs you're trying to upload are too long. You can only replace the basic songs with songs that are shorter than the originals. Try with shorter songs.

As for walk up songs, you gotta find the audio files inside the pamusic.bin file and replace them with bits of songs you have already cut. The audio files of the walk up songs are the last files inside pamusic.bin. Remember you have to use bits of songs that are shorter than the original files. I hope it's clear. 

Clear as day but thats what im doing. I opened MLB2KAudioEditorv0200 and opened pamusic.bin, a list of 1327 songs comes up and I scrolled to the very last one and extracted it to see its length which is 9:48minutes. I then uploaded my user audio file an mp3 which is 3:48minutes and when I do, a black box pops up for a couple of seconds and then all 1327 songs disappear.

No, don't extract the files to see their lenght. All audios will have lenght of approx 10 minutes if you extract them, because the Audio Editor will always fill up a "void" with blank audio, to make it 10-minute-long, for some reason. Just go with the lenght that is stated inside the program. There is a column that tells you the lenght of each track.

If you want to change the walk-up songs, I will tell you the IDs for those files as soon as I turn my laptop on later today. Remember that, to make it more realistic, you'll have to modify the audios to include echo, so that it will really sound like they are coming from the stadium speakers.

11 hours ago, aceshigh said:

No, don't extract the files to see their lenght. All audios will have lenght of approx 10 minutes if you extract them, because the Audio Editor will always fill up a "void" with blank audio, to make it 10-minute-long, for some reason. Just go with the lenght that is stated inside the program. There is a column that tells you the lenght of each track.

If you want to change the walk-up songs, I will tell you the IDs for those files as soon as I turn my laptop on later today. Remember that, to make it more realistic, you'll have to modify the audios to include echo, so that it will really sound like they are coming from the stadium speakers.

So how short should my track be? The track I want to import is shorter than all of the walkout music and yet, I can't replace anything when I import it. Thats the part that I don't understand.

I seem to only have this issue with pamusic.bin.

I can replace any song from the jukebox file.

8 hours ago, oxidax said:

So how short should my track be?

As you can see from the pic I am attaching, the duration in the "Song info" box on the left should be the exact same or less than the duration shown in the column in the middle. When you upload a track, the Editor already hides the shorter, therefore irreplaceable, tracks.

sound_editor_duration.jpg

14 hours ago, aceshigh said:

As you can see from the pic I am attaching, the duration in the "Song info" box on the left should be the exact same or less than the duration shown in the column in the middle. When you upload a track, the Editor already hides the shorter, therefore irreplaceable, tracks.

sound_editor_duration.jpg

Check what happens every time I try to do the same. I dont understand what im doing wrong.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

52 minutes ago, aceshigh said:

Man, check the duration of the track you're trying to put in the game: it's a 27 minute audio! At least that's what it says. No wonder why everything disappears

Wait a minute, the tracks on the chart are in seconds and not minutes? Oh crap lol!

It works now lmao thank you! I was under the impression that those were minutes. Oh well.. lol

Archived