Trouble making a mlb 2k11 title page work with mlb 2k12?

Mpowers8377

Hello all i am having big time issues trying to get a older Paul Konerko mlb2k11 iff titlepage file to work with my mlb 2k12 game. When i install into the game directory the game wont boot up at all. Does anyone here know if I can use a mod tool to update the mlb 2k11 iff title page to work with mlb 2k12 pc game?  I have also tried using gimp to create a current iff title page for mlb 2k12 that wont work with the game. Please you guys i really need some help here. i have also attached the mlb 2k11 iff title page file from the modding way website that i found online. Thank you all for you time and consideration.

titlepage.iff

1 minute ago, aceshigh said:

I suppose you could use NBA Mod Tool and open the .iff file you need, look for the Justin Verlander pic (if you're using the unmodded version of the file) and replace it with a picture of Paul Konerko

This is the only way most likely. Edit the 2k12 one.

10 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

This is the only way most likely. Edit the 2k12 one.

Can't believe there are no titlepages with Paul Konerko, honestly! There was a period of time in which people were uploading titlepages on a daily basis. Heck, we even have a Sin City version of the titlepage......... <_< Anyway that goes to show you that it's a relatively easy mod to make, if you have the time to tinker with it.

Hey guys thank you all for your input and advice about making a Paul Konerko title page after following your advice about using the mlb mod texture tool. I was able to use the Jose Bautista 2k17 mod and put in a Paul Konerko picture and it does look good now. The only trouble and it's minimal trouble is that the Jose Bautista image will only show for a few seconds but the title page will then show the updated Paul Konerko page. Do you guys have any idea how to possibly fix that issue as well? So far it's working good so maybe I can manipulate the bootable iff title page and that may work i will try it and see thank you guys so much for all of your help. It's greatly appreciated.

titlepage.iff

Archived