Trouble with Ty's editor part 2

christygruber12

I found the first thread on Ty's editor and was able to solve the first issue.  However, I'm having trouble figuring out the global editor.  That thread is closed and archived so that's why I'm making a new thread.

I am visually impaired so it's possible that I may have missed the instructions on how to use the editor.  I am trying to play with the ratings so that it changes to 25 or 99 or some other rating.  However, I do not understand the boxes in global editor where it says changed by then minimum and maximum.

would appreciate any help in understanding how to use it.

What exactly are you trying to edit ? Sounds like you're messing  with values (25-99).

Are you referring to Ty's importer/exporter or Ty's MVP Editor ? 

If the latter, I'm surprised you got it running at all, I have to perform a voodoo ritual everytime just to get it to find the correct address. 

This is the one I'm using.  Or trying to use. 

I got it to run by right clicking on the file and hitting run as adminstrator.

It works fine but when I use global edit, I don't understand what I'm doing.  I kept experimenting but I don't really see results except a bunch of files showing up on my computer.  I figured out they were automatic backups of the edits I was trying to make to the roster. 

Then the original roster file and the subsequesnt backups became corrupt somehow.  So...apparently I don't know what I"m doing. 

Archived