I wouldn't know how to help, but I'll give you some advice. I'll grant you the search function isn't great here. I usually put my terms into a regular browser search with url codes to search only this site. Regardless, what I would do to find this answer is...
- Look at other face packages, some of the better ones come with instructions. Should they all have instructions? Sure. But all cars should signal when they turn and a lot don't.
- Check the tutorials section to see if there isn't one describing the same thing.
- Check out one of the total conversion mods to see if there are step by step guides to installing all the components.

What people really hate in forums is people asking without searching for themselves. Because, well, this stuff is free and a lot of us spend lots of time here trying different files, alerting each other to problems, new tests, new mods, etc. I don't see why that makes people bark, but they do. I can't help you with this specific thing, but I see you either getting barked at or ignored, neither of which is conducive to helping you.

Dont unzip.  Place the file inside your main MVP folder. If you dont have the total installer thingy in there as well you'll need to download it from this site as well as any of the support files/installs it needs.  Then open TiT and point it to the face file or any other TiT compatible file you want to install and let it run.  

Rosters are not recommended to install with TiT. 

Archived