Player ID list

tomk30816

Is there a list posted for MLB2K12 with the portrait or cyberfaces numbers?  Secondly, has someone continued to update this list?  I see there was one made for MVP2005.  Thanks in advance if there is, can you point me in the right direction? 

:good:tomk30816

For my Easter update, I need precise ID numbers for the following players.
Giolito Lucas
Delmonic Nicky
Boone Aaron
Moncada Yoan
Schwarber Kyle
Hoskins Rhys
Shohei Ohtani
Bell Josh
Herrera Odubel

Thanks in advance ...,

image.thumb.png.47f99f6a7c61445c1a50b31f12ed8dd2.png

image.png

I guess it all depends on whos roster file you choose to use in order to get the correct portrait and cyberface ID numbers. I hope the community settles on one decent roster w/2018 schedule. There are too many to choose from right now and they all need work unfortunately.  :p

5 hours ago, Jed said:

:good:tomk30816

For my Easter update, I need precise ID numbers for the following players.
Giolito Lucas
Delmonic Nicky
Boone Aaron
Moncada Yoan
Schwarber Kyle
Hoskins Rhys
Shohei Ohtani
Bell Josh
Herrera Odubel

Thanks in advance ...,

image.thumb.png.47f99f6a7c61445c1a50b31f12ed8dd2.png

image.png

I'm using the following portrait ids for these players in the roster, I'm using from a roster posted earlier with the 2018 schedule..  It has been standard to use the same number for face ids.  These numbers may not match up with all the rosters, though.  People should check to make sure these numbers were not used for another player in their roster and that they are available.  Best I can do for you.

G Lucas...1458

N. Delmonico...0023

A. Boone...unknown

Y. Moncada...9775

K. Schwarber...7986

R. Hoskins...5445

S. Ohtani...9874

J. Bell...0019

O. Herrera...1108

28 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

That is probably true so use what ever you prefer and users will have to make the change as I do when that happens or change the ID numbers to your roster you are using with the MLB2K12 roster editor.

I understand. Unfortunately this is the only solution. It would be best if someone did ID list and officially released ... We'll do a lot of new Cyberfaces, if they are working rosters are given  different ID numbers for them, it will not have any sense. Is it?

3 minutes ago, Jed said:

I understand. Unfortunately this is the only solution. It would be best if someone did ID list and officially released ... We'll do a lot of new Cyberfaces, if they are working rosters are given  different ID numbers for them, it will not have any sense. Is it?

As I stated, they will have to verify the numbers with the MLB2K12 Roster editor and if necessary, make the changes.  That is what I do, for the roster that I'm using.  Since there is no official ID list, release what you are using and users will have to make the adjustments if they don't match up.

21 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

As I stated, they will have to verify the numbers with the MLB2K12 Roster editor and if necessary, make the changes.  That is what I do, for the roster that I'm using.  Since there is no official ID list, release what you are using and users will have to make the adjustments if they don't match up.

Of course. I say someone should assume the responsibility and do the official ID list ... Is there a volunteer? Hehe ...

If there was a list for MVP2005, surely you would have thought someone made a list for MLB2K12.  There have been many player photos and faces made from that period till now.  Where did they come up with the numbers?  If there wasn't a list made originally, then the modders must have been going into the player portrait folder and the faces list in main folder and using numbers that were not assigned to anyone at the time.  I can't find a program that will show the cyberface.iff files, even though some peoples suggested photoshop and paint have that ability.  I wasn't able to with either program.  If anyone knows up a program that does, would like to know what it is.  Would be great to match up generic faces with players that don't have a modders made face. 

Archived