Help with player abilities and hitting more HR's in simulated games

CCheath776

I am sure this has been asked/answered. Also apologies if this is not the right forum. Just couldn't find one that fit.

Question is how to get my created player or edited player to hit more HR's in simulated games.

Ex: I have a player that I maxed out completely 99 everything, mostly because I just like having one.

I am not in the mood to play every single 162 game of a regular season.

However, I would like to see this player hit more HR's in a season under simulation.

Right now I have ran for about 3 - 4 seasons and they have never hit more than 40HR's and gotten an AVG of about 370 or so. Obviously Hall of fame numbers and they get MVP annually but why don't they hit more?

So my question is on the batting tendencies. I have tried everything so far.

Out by strikeout set to 100 then to 0, Base on balls, etc..

I have mimicked the best hitters on the rosters and still can't really find the right formula.

Has anyone gotten more than 52 HR's in a season with a created or edited player that sim's a season?

• 1 month later...

I have the same question, but it has nothing to do with simulated,  created or edited players. How do you hit more HR's with the regular Major League rosters?  I haven't hit a HR yet, in my franchise, and I have good HR hitters. I play against the computer and rarely simulate games.  What are the best sliders to use?

Archived