Trying to get into baseball games on PC

KingJKAG

I recently found out there is a community of PC players who play old baseball games, and as an avid baseball fan, I got interested myself. I currently play MLB The Show on my PS4, but I really enjoyed playing the MLB 2K games and I would love to play baseball games in general on my PC as well. My main question is how exactly do I get started? And sorry if this sounds stupid but where can I download the actual game on my PC. Sorry in advance as you can clearly see I’m new at this.

First off please do not make two topics about the exact same thing with the exact same wording. People only need to see one to get an idea what you want and to see what your questions are.

How do you get started playing baseball games on your PC? Well, you got to own the game and then you install it and there you go, you're getting started.

Where can you download the game? You can't. You got to buy it. Sorry. You can not use a pirated version of Mvp or 2k and get any support in here. None. Zero. It won't happen. Those are just the rules and we have them in place for a very good reason. Try Amazon or eBay to check on availability of the games. There's good news here. I have noticed the prices have dropped for 2k12 and Mvp.

I don't think he's asking about a pirated version.  Many games are downloaded (I just downloaded NHL 09 from Origins) legally and legitimately, like Madden NFL 19.  Some people just aren't aware.

Neither MVP nor MLB 2K12 are available for download.  I believe MLB was at one point, but that has gone by the wayside.   RBI Baseball 15 is available from GameStop.  If you're looking for MVP or MLB2K, you'd have to buy a copy from ebay, Amazon or elsewhere.  Occasionally you might find a copy on Craigslist (maybe Facebook market place) or at a yard sale or mom and pop PC place that has old crap.  Good luck.

Archived