Stadium Creation Tutorial

nanuuq

Hello everyone,

I would like to create my own stadiums. Is there a tutorial for creating stadiums? Also, I have found some stadiums on the internet that I would like to put into my game.

What tools are needed to install these into the game?

Thank you very much for your time and effort.  

I recommend you locate JEFEROMER and ask him is he the only one that until now has modified stadiums and made 3 so far for 2K Caribe, greetings

te recomiendo que ubiques a JEFEROMER y le preguntes el es el unico que hasta ahora a modificado estadios ya hizo 3 hasta ahora para 2K Caribe saludos

Hey there!

I've been modding for quite a while now, and in my experience, stadium modding is the most difficult to do. For MVP Baseball 2005, there's a file in the Tutorial section that will help, but the program required (OEdit) doesn't work on Windows 10, so you would need to edit with the same computer you play the game on. For me, this is kind of a pain because I prefer to edit on my Windows 10 workstation and then remote connect to a Windows XP workstation.

Anyway, that stadium tutorial is a great start if you've got the patience to deal with OEdit. For my SunLife Park and Marlins Park mods, I just modded existing stadiums using Photoshop. The cram32.fsh file is where all the good stuff lives, and by changing those things around, you can create a whole new stadium! For example, my SunLife Park mod was actually a US Cellular Field base!

Good luck!

Archived