Delgado(signed as a FA)

Sheffield

Matsui

Bernie

Posada

Tino

Womack

Rotation:Default

Bullpen:Default except Homer Bush was called up for Prinz and Karsay for Proctor

Moves:

Released Giambi(after he was not even tradable for the worst Single-A player on any team,signed with Colorado for 4 yrs/11.8 mill)

Signed Delgado@4yr/17 mill

Yeah Delgado was a good pickup,Giambi was hitting .150 at the time of the move so it worked out for me,now he's sitting on the bench,subing for Todd Helton and pinch-hitting

So essentially wasting the Rockies' money?

My lineup:

Jeter

A-Rod

Delgado(signed as a FA)

Sheffield

Matsui

Bernie

Posada

Tino

Womack

Rotation:Default

Bullpen:Default except Homer Bush was called up for Prinz and Karsay for Proctor

Moves:

Released Giambi(after he was not even tradable for the worst Single-A player on any team,signed with Colorado for 4 yrs/11.8 mill)

Signed Delgado@4yr/17 mill

Not too may people care about realism here....That would feel so weird if I was Boston or any other team for that matter, signing Delgado when in fact he is in Florida..... 8O

I have in fact a hard time picking a DYNASTY. I cant make up my mind between, METS or MARLINS.... RED SOX or MARINERS. I truly want to keep playing 5-6 seasons at least, but I am not sure which one could be the most FUN, and Team Organization Goals also matter, the Orioles actually have as one of their 3 year goals one WS win 8) I practiced enough, and want to start! There is of course always the choice of a presumably weak team, and try to kick ***!

WS Champs!Beat the Twins in 5 games(ended on a walkoff by A-Rod),Beat the Blosox in 6 games(ended in a walkoff by Delgado)Beat the Cardinals in four games-swept.The celevbration ws awesome,A-Rod and Tino picked up RJ and he started pointing at the crowd.I think what I've done was pretty good,considering my financial constraints :D

Edit:WS MVP:A-Rod,.311/6/14

Edit2:Holy ****,RJ retired! :twisted:

Chan Ho Park? Im sure you could have gotten more that...

I couldn't,no one wanted to take on Sheff's 13 million dollar contract,Park was makin 13 million and I already had Jason Bay ready to step in at right field.I also acquired Freddy Guzman for a minor leaguer to add more speed to my team.

Edit:Park did not make my rotation(Jaret Wright had a 1.57 era and 5 wins in 5 starts)but he did make my pen as the long man.

2006 Team

Lineup

CF Freddy Guzman

SS Derek Jeter

3B Alex Rodriguez

DH Carlos Delgado

RF Jason Bay

LF Hideki Matsui

C Jorge Posada

1B David Wright

2B Tony Womack

Bench

C John Flaherty

CF Bernie Williams

SS Felix Escalona

RF Ruben Sierra

2B Andy Phillips

Rotation

AJ Burnett

Carl Pavano

Mike Mussina

Jaret Wright

Freddy Garcia

Bullpen

LRP Chan Ho Park

MRP Mike Stanton

MRP Paul Quantrill

MRP Tanyon Sturtze

SU Francisco Cordero

CL Mariano Rivera

not bad not bad. David Wright at 1st? How is that working out?

Wright:.315/13/22(May 13th),7 errors(.979 fielding percentage).There was a time when he was hitting .352 until I moved him behind Carlos Delgado in the lineup,it dropped to .298 but hes back in the 8 hole and starting to catch fire.

Archived