Yankee Sounds

Creaghorn

I guess it should be possible, but I don't know how to do it. Even if so, the necessary tools don't work on win7, so my question:

I usually play with the Yankees. Would it be possible to replace/add their homerun sound (this big ben thing), their strikeout sound and the 7th inning stretch (god bless america)? Would it be possible to only have it play at yankee stadium? I could provide the sounds in .wav or whatever but to add/implement/convert it I would need a good soul with XP and the knowledge to help me out.

Cheers

I believe there are, but I'm not sure. I haven't poked around too much with game audio, but let me give it a check. I do know there's a mod out there to replace the generic "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" with one sung by Harry Caray, so it's just a matter of finding that file and replacing it. I'll have to give it a look next time I'm able.

Haha, just learned today that god bless america by Kate Smith is banned in Yankee Stadium since couple days due to some racist controversy. So guess I'm a bit late with the request for the 7th inning stretch song. So the HR bell and strikeout whistle should do.

16 minutes ago, Creaghorn said:

Haha, just learned today that god bless america by Kate Smith is banned in Yankee Stadium since couple days due to some racist controversy. So guess I'm a bit late with the request for the 7th inning stretch song. So the HR bell and strikeout whistle should do.

You'll be hearing more about that this Sunday Morning.

Archived