MVP Baseball - Looking for an announcer?

BallFour

Hey all!

I haven't figured out how to edit audio, so I'm reaching out to anyone who might be interested in editing some audio to put in the game. I'm not sure if the Legends From the Booth team is still around, but if you're looking for a voice guy to add some play by play lines, I'd be happy to provide some .wav files of my own voice. I do professional voice work and I've contemplated doing some voice work and livestream some playthroughs of my MVP 1998 mod, but I just thought I'd see if there's any interest in providing a new voice to the booth.

Again, I can provide samples as you'd like, but I haven't been able to crack into the official play by play files. I only know how to edit player audio, unfortunately. So if someone is willing to work with me on it, I'm your voice guy!

NOTA: Yo hablo algo de espanol. Necisitare un guion, pero puedo hablar.

REMARQUE: Je veux apprendere a parler francais. J'aurai besoin d'un professeur, mais je vous fournir un commentarie en francais.

Not that this will help, but just an FYI that the Legends from the Booth "team" was one guy -- otbjoel, and he hasn't been around here in quite a while.  It took him 3 years to create the Legends from the Booth mod.  I e-mailed him a few years ago asking about an audio issue but never got a response.

Archived