2019 BaseUp! All-Star Break Rosters

Gordo

The ASB rosters will mainly include significant new players that needed creating along with updates to younger tenured players (2-3 years service) to their batting attributes (contact/power) and pitcher control.  Stay tuned.

Also this is definitely the last season for doing rosters for me.  If someone wants to take over, and you want guidelines on how I'd do it, I'd be glad to "train" you.

Found a great way on FanGraphs using their filtering mechanisms to figure out who are the young MLB players (2016-17 on) that I could adjust for batting attributes and pitch control.  They even let you export in a CSV file which is easily sorted in a table in Word or Excel.  Only took a few minutes for each after I sorted them out.  Here's who I'll be adjusting for the ASB rosters.   If you think you see anyone missing from the past several years, please post it please.  Only one I saw was J.P. Crawford (SEA).

Rookie fielders to adjust.docx Rookie pitchers to adjust.docx

On 6/27/2019 at 9:57 AM, Gordo said:

The ASB rosters will mainly include significant new players that needed creating along with updates to younger tenured players (2-3 years service) to their batting attributes (contact/power) and pitcher control.  Stay tuned.

Also this is definitely the last season for doing rosters for me.  If someone wants to take over, and you want guidelines on how I'd do it, I'd be glad to "train" you.

This is going to hurt the game we love to play very much and I am very sure that many of the people in here will not realize it until they want current rosters next season. ☹️

Thank you for everything.

Good chance that rosters will be done today.  As indicated only tweaking younger tenured players and pitchers.  Also you'll see significant newer players created as best as possible, with a few placed in the AAA level if you want to bring them up.

Archived