Camera&Gameplay Mods.v.2.0 for MVP2004.v.1.2

chukj45

I have just uploaded the Camera&Gameplay Mods.v.2.0.

It includes new bhpv camera, fielders camera, pitcher control mod, stealing mod and batting mod for mvp2004.v.1.20.

Thanks.

I don't see it here yet...will try back later...

C

chuk, will the new batting mod that decreases hr distance make it even harder to hit hrs with lefties using an xbox, as no patch for it, also if you have access to a modded xbox would it be possible for you and your buddies to take a quick look and see if there is any way to incorporate the pc patch exe into the xbox default.xbe, if not thanks anyways for the new mod.

thanks chuck

a few questions ?

what does begginer and expert mean

is there a way to get the camera mods without the gameplay tunes thanks

I second that thought and wish for the audio to remain default too. Cameras are great. I just want to tweek the game play to my taste with sliders.

I had a couple of questions about this mod...

Gameplay wise:

I saw your "beginner" and "expert" datafiles, and I was wondering if you could elaborate the differences?

Installation and graphics:

I have trues foxbar 1.2 installed currently (since my Tigers usually play on Fox Sports Net). I installed fox2 as instructed and for some reason the batter swing replay camera seems very big and the PIP baserunners are gone. The little graphics seem okay (shoe for speed, etc) but the actual PIP window is missing.

Did I install something incorrectly?

Overall the mod plays very nice. I have tried used Rodkey's datafile's but playing the games out instead of CPU -vs- CPU just doesn't feel right to me.

Thanks for your hard work!

-Nick

chuk, will the new batting mod that decreases hr distance make it even harder to hit hrs with lefties using an xbox, as no patch for it, also if you have access to a modded xbox would it be possible for you and your buddies to take a quick look and see if there is any way to incorporate the pc patch exe into the xbox default.xbe, if not thanks anyways for the new mod.

New mods is only for PC mvp2004 v.1.2.

About Xbox, it's impossible to apply pc patch to default.xbe. But I have xbox mods that includes batting mod for my own use(but lefty bugs still exist). If you want, I'll upload it here.

Gameplay wise:

I saw your "beginner" and "expert" datafiles, and I was wondering if you could elaborate the differences?

Installation and graphics:

I have trues foxbar 1.2 installed currently (since my Tigers usually play on Fox Sports Net). I installed fox2 as instructed and for some reason the batter swing replay camera seems very big and the PIP baserunners are gone. The little graphics seem okay (shoe for speed, etc) but the actual PIP window is missing.

Did I install something incorrectly?

1. The "datafile.txt" in the folder "expert" makes user pitching harder.

2. I didn't change anything about the swing replay camera. But I remove pip in "fox2" because the pip covers the batter in fox2 bhpv.

Chuk, I have been playing with your fixed ESPN camera. Which of these new ones (Fox, Fox2 or Normal) is closest to the fixed ESPN camera? Thanks for all the hard work.

Sorry, there are no espn center view style bhpv. But "fox" is closest to espn bhpv in my first mods, I think.

Hello Chuck

I have a modded XBOX and I am using your newest camera angles and datafile.txt. First off let me tell you I LOVE THE BATTING VIEW PERFECT.(other angle). Now my question I had roddata ver4 datafile.txt in the game before I put yours in I have not played anygames using yours. Is your datafile like rods in the sense that now I see alot of walks steals and etc........ If your datafile is like his then I am keeping yours in, but if it did not change the gameplay then I really like rods and the camera angles would be a sacrafice so I could get better game play. I guess what I am really trying to say is, is your datafile improve gameplay, more walks CPU steals etc.....

Thanks

Ramsin

Hello Chuck

I have a modded XBOX and I am using your newest camera angles and datafile.txt. First off let me tell you I LOVE THE BATTING VIEW PERFECT.(other angle). Now my question I had roddata ver4 datafile.txt in the game before I put yours in I have not played anygames using yours. Is your datafile like rods in the sense that now I see alot of walks steals and etc........ If your datafile is like his then I am keeping yours in, but if it did not change the gameplay then I really like rods and the camera angles would be a sacrafice so I could get better game play. I guess what I am really trying to say is, is your datafile improve gameplay, more walks CPU steals etc.....

Thanks

Ramsin

The new mods currently in download section are for the pc mvp2004.v.1.2. It includes new camera and some gameplay tweaks such as pitcher control, batting mod, cpu steal and etc.

For modded xbox, another mods will be uploaded in a few hours. It includes new camera except the "fox2", pitcher control mod, batting mod, stealing mod and etc. But the lefty bugs still exist. I can't handle the xbox lefty bugs. But you may hit homeruns with lefty more often than before.

The new mods currently in download section are for the pc mvp2004.v.1.2. It includes new camera and some gameplay tweaks such as pitcher control, batting mod, cpu steal and etc.

For modded xbox, another mods will be uploaded in a few hours. It includes new camera except the "fox2", pitcher control mod, batting mod, stealing mod and etc. But the lefty bugs still exist. I can't handle the xbox lefty bugs. But you may hit homeruns with lefty more often than before.

The new mod you just posted I am using just the datafile.txt and it works fine I see the new cameras just not the fox overlays. What is going to be different with the new one just for the xbox

Thanks

The new mod you just posted I am using just the datafile.txt and it works fine I see the new cameras just not the fox overlays. What is going to be different with the new one just for the xbox

The xbox mods include :

1. camera - normal/fox

2. batting mod, pitcher control mod - different from the mods for pc

3. stealing mod - Snepp's stealing mod applied

The xbox mods include :

1. camera - normal/fox

2. batting mod, pitcher control mod - different from the mods for pc

3. stealing mod - Snepp's stealing mod applied

When can we expect this game saver to be posted :mrgreen:

I've only played in two different Stadiums thus far with this really well done mod but have noticed that the Info Screens that normally show who is warming up in the bullpen is now missing.

Anyone else have this problem?

Good Mod none the less ............

Thanks,

Guys anyway we can move the "who's on base icon" to the right??

It overlaps the pitching meter and makes it difficult to pitch.

Great work none the less.

Do you use the Fox2 bhpv? If so, install every files in the folder "Fox2".

In my mods, there is nothing that covers the pitching meter.

Thanks.

I've only played in two different Stadiums thus far with this really well done mod but have noticed that the Info Screens that normally show who is warming up in the bullpen is now missing.

Anyone else have this problem?

Good Mod none the less ............

Thanks,

I didn't change anything about the bullpen pip or the batter swing replay pip.

Chuk

when can we expect the XBOX mods, Oh by the way I also have the runners covering up my Pitch meter. Anyways great job :mrgreen:

Using only datafile may cause this problem. Install every files in the folder that contains datafile.

Ok chuck I got it to work. Now the problem is the icon is overlapping the batter. That is when a right handed batter comes to the plate. Any chance you can shift it to the right??

Btw, I'm using the Fox2 mod.

Archived