I want to buy Mlb2k12 pc

Jerry Reed

9 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

No game is worth that much.

Exactly, for that much id rather get a nice Nacona and go play (only posted that to show how preposteros it was) . Ive tried to contact 2k about any old copies that weren't sold digital and hard copie bc ive ran into this problem before in another industry and was able to work something out. Still have yet to find an acutally number for 2k or visceral to speak to a real human. Im sure the numbers are available but id like to see how many keys where available compared to active.

Here's my advice. Stop trying to get in touch with 2k because you'll be lucky if they get back to you about this. Like I told the other guy check Amazon and eBay because even if they don't have one right now they are not going to be selling it for as much as you found it for on the UK website.

Its starting to feel like im spinning wheels with that adventure for sure.

Also if ppl change the location of your ebay/amazon and you can find a bit more options. Ie amazon.com.nz (New Zealand, most counties have their own stores) sometimes it will try to kick you back to US market, turn your location off on your phone and you can shop in other markets.

Archived