Tribe Dynasty

Kriegz

I just started and the only move I have made so far was traded Jeff D'Amico to Seattle for Jose Lopez

Hey, if I can't play on my computer with a Tribe Dynasty, it's good that I can read yours if you are going to post it!

I will post more once I get further into the year

why can't you do a dynasty?

If you really want to know, keep reading, if not don't.

I came home from school on Tuesday and when I went to start up my PC, it wouldn't start. :evil: Seriously, it would not turn on. So after about an hour of talking to an Indian-Dell Technician, he thought that my power supply went dead. So my dad took it to work today, and he put in a new power supply and that also didnt work. So, my Dad's friend thinks that it is probably the motherboard. So I called Dell back and asked how much it would cost. He, another Indian (named Roger lol) told me a new motheboard would cost $140, AND I WOULD HAVE TO INSTALL IT MYSELF! So, I said screw that because if any of you have ever opened up your PC, you know how much "crap" is connected to the MB.

So now, I wait, and wait for my Dad's friend's brother to look at my PC, while I use my Dad's PC for all my internet needs until mine is fixed. So until then no MVP, no AIM, NO GAMES. Only talking to you guys on my Dad's 4 yr. old PC.

I hate that I have such bad luck with technology!! :evil: :evil:

Thats sucks, hope it gets fixed soon, hopefully nothing goes wrong in my switch to XP :?

Well, my Dad's friend's brother fixed it in like 10 minutes I guess. We are going to pick it up soon.

I'm 3-2 and here are my recent transactions.

-Jack Cressend to MIL for Jose Callepan

-Alex Cora, Darren Bragg, and B. Cairo to SD for Josh Barfield and Freddy Guzman

-Juan Gonzalez and Jason Davis to SD for Khalil Greene and Ryan Klesko

any feedback would be great, Rosters coming soon

I'm 3-2 and here are my recent transactions.

-Jack Cressend to MIL for Jose Callepan

-Alex Cora, Darren Bragg, and B. Cairo to SD for Josh Barfield and Freddy Guzman

-Juan Gonzalez and Jason Davis to SD for Khalil Greene and Ryan Klesko

any feedback would be great, Rosters coming soon

Freddy Guzman is a waste,in 3 months,he had 0 HR's and 18 rbi,with a .293 OBP and like 5 steals.I traded him to Seattle for Cha-Seung Beck

Still better than Darren Bragg :wink: Guzman is young and I don't need him in the majors right away anyways. Only guys in those trades I am using at the Major Leauge level are Klesko and Greene.

What are you doing making all these trades man. Stick with what Shapiro gave you man!

Im also about to start my Dynasty...FINALLY, hehehe. The trade thing gets tricky, you want to play as the rosters are, but then you might have a chance to go through with a big trade, and no more real rosters, BUT, we also get injuries, when people are healthy in real life, or the other way around, so, for sure if players don't perform as they should, I don't see a reason to hold off trading them.

What are you doing making all these trades man. Stick with what Shapiro gave you man!

I agree, I am not trying to go overboard trying to keep it as realistic as possible

Roster:

Batting Order:

1.CF Coco Crisp

2.2B Ronnie Belliard

3.DH Travis Hafner

4.C Victor Martinez

5.RF Casey Blake

6.1B Ben Broussard

7.LF Ryan Klesko

8.SS Khalil Greene

9.3B Aaron Boone

Bench: