MVPedit Preview: Stats Stats Stats

rglass95

Barry Bonds was sad. While he had just been imported into MVPedit through the Lahman database, he felt something was missing. "Where are all my stats, you stupid programmer? I will rip your head off!"

bonds1.gif

"Settle down, Barry!", rglass pleaded. "I've been working on getting your freakish stats for the past week and a half." Barry was pleased.

bonds2.gif

"Yes, those are my beautiful stats. Did you see that I hit 73 home runs in one year? That has to be a record." rglass sighed. "Yes, Barry ... that is the record."

bonds3.gif

Barry was all smiles, but rglass knew his mood could change at any moment. He always wondered why. Luckily, he had Ted Williams ready just in case Barry snapped. Teddy Ballgame would protect him...

bonds4.gif

Meanwhile, Bonds promises a nut punch to whoever asks when this will be ready. :twisted:

Hilltopper3339,

You owe it to yourself to look in the MVPEdit directory for the readme.txt file or whatever it might be called. It contains very detailed instructions on how to use MVPEdit and things that you can accomplish with it. There are several absolute Masterpieces of Work done by several individuals and MVPEdit is certainly one of those. It is far to flexible in it's functions to answer what does it do. If you are interested in doing things with Rosters current or past then spend a little time looking into it. But it actually does a good deal more than just Roster manipulation.

Rglass, Is there any way to pull doubles and triples into the game or editor view? I couldn't believe it when I noticed the game didn't even track career doubles or triples.

Also, will there be a global option to clear all career stats? I like to start new leagues with "0" stats. :-)

Thanks for all your hard work.

Rglass, Is there any way to pull doubles and triples into the game or editor view? I couldn't believe it when I noticed the game didn't even track career doubles or triples.

Thanks

Nope, the game doesn't support it.

Archived