Starting up MVP Baseball 2005

giantsfan4evr

I am running Windows 10 64 bit with an x64 bit processor on an Intel Pentium G3220 CPU, 3.0 Ghz.  As per the instructions given on this MVP Mods site I loaded MVP Baseball 2005 directly onto my C:\ hard drive with no issues.  I then came into the site here and downloaded patch #5 once again per the instructions.  I double clicked the icon expecting the game to start and nothing happened.  I tried it with both discs, and still no results.  Am I missing something?  Do I need to change my OS?  A little help please would be greatly appreciated, because I REALLY miss ol' Kruk & Kuipe!  Thanks so much in advance.

I can appreciate that my problem with MVP Baseball 2005 has become an official talking point.  But that still doesn't answer my original question, which is:  I am running Windows 10 64 bit with an x64 bit processor on an Intel Pentium G3220 CPU, 3.0 Ghz.  As per the instructions given on this MVP Mods site I loaded MVP Baseball 2005 directly onto my C:\ hard drive with no issues.  I then came into the site here and downloaded patch #5 once again per the instructions.  I double clicked the icon expecting the game to start and nothing happened.  I tried it with both discs, and still no results.  Am I missing something?  Do I need to change my OS back to a 32 bit system?  

As a follow up to this question, I downloaded TiT and Explode Me, although I am not quite sure how to use either one of the two nor if they would work or not.  Once again a little advice or instruction here would be nice, and once again thank you in advance for any answers I get.

3 hours ago, giantsfan4evr said:

As a follow up to this question, I downloaded TiT and Explode Me, although I am not quite sure how to use either one of the two nor if they would work or not.  Once again a little advice or instruction here would be nice, and once again thank you in advance for any answers I get.

You got advice and instruction from laroquece and you didn't even know it. That thread he told you about is almost five years old and it details problems that many people including you who have had problems running the game on Windows 10. To sum it up it doesn't run on Windows 10.

TiT will not help you here at all. The Total Installer Thingy (TiT) is used to install mods and will not help you run the game. ExplodeMe extracts the contents of a season mod (for example Total Classics 1946) and installs it in a clean copy of Mvp. Again, this will not help you to run the game. I have no idea how or why you thought these two things would help run the game in Windows 10.

I do hope this advice is sufficient for you.

Archived