Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
laca79njac52

Support for Database Share

Recommended Posts

I would like to share with the MVP mods community a database MVP baseball on that I worked. It has actualization all MVP, AAA, AA, A class rosters till 02/20/2020; my question is: How do I do to share it without it be erased by modders? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, laca79njac52 said:

I would like to share with the MVP mods community a database MVP baseball on that I worked. It has actualization all MVP, AAA, AA, A class rosters till 02/20/2020; my question is: How do I do to share it without it be erased by modders? 

 

A roster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's a roster, it's open game.  There shouldn't be any removals.  The reason removals happened in the past was because a roster was clearly based off of another roster (typically, mine) in process and permission to do so was never asked.  I'm not formally doing rosters any longer, so it shouldn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, Kccitystar said:

 

A roster?

Yup!

On 4/4/2020 at 6:12 PM, Gordo said:

If it's a roster, it's open game.  There shouldn't be any removals.  The reason removals happened in the past was because a roster was clearly based off of another roster (typically, mine) in process and permission to do so was never asked.  I'm not formally doing rosters any longer, so it shouldn't matter.

Yes, it's an actualization of MLB, AAA, AA & A class rosters, then it wouldn't have problem if I create a topic of file download? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, laca79njac52 said:

Yup!

Yes, it's an actualization of MLB, AAA, AA & A class rosters, then it wouldn't have problem if I create a topic of file download? Thanks

 

Rosters are fine brother, just make sure you have documentation/instructions on how to install them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.