Support for Database Share

laca79njac52

1 hour ago, laca79njac52 said:

I would like to share with the MVP mods community a database MVP baseball on that I worked. It has actualization all MVP, AAA, AA, A class rosters till 02/20/2020; my question is: How do I do to share it without it be erased by modders? 

A roster?

If it's a roster, it's open game.  There shouldn't be any removals.  The reason removals happened in the past was because a roster was clearly based off of another roster (typically, mine) in process and permission to do so was never asked.  I'm not formally doing rosters any longer, so it shouldn't matter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, Kccitystar said:

A roster?

Yup!

On 4/4/2020 at 6:12 PM, Gordo said:

If it's a roster, it's open game.  There shouldn't be any removals.  The reason removals happened in the past was because a roster was clearly based off of another roster (typically, mine) in process and permission to do so was never asked.  I'm not formally doing rosters any longer, so it shouldn't matter.

Yes, it's an actualization of MLB, AAA, AA & A class rosters, then it wouldn't have problem if I create a topic of file download? Thanks

13 minutes ago, laca79njac52 said:

Yup!

Yes, it's an actualization of MLB, AAA, AA & A class rosters, then it wouldn't have problem if I create a topic of file download? Thanks

Rosters are fine brother, just make sure you have documentation/instructions on how to install them.

Archived