How to mod walkup songs without it being too loud?

Paramore

Everytime i put it in nomatter what i do it's always too loud.. I tried lowering audio volume in audacity and changing volume from sa300 to sa 100 and it still came out too loud.. What am i doing wrong here? Thanks for your help in advance.

What are you asking??  I have no idea what ear r*pe is.   If you are saying it is too loud then why didn’t you say that? :unknw:

Change sa100 to sa50, sa40, etc.  until it sounds right. You can also change the music volume in the in-game settings. 

9 hours ago, Jim825 said:

What are you asking??  I have no idea what ear r*pe is.   If you are saying it is too loud then why didn’t you say that? :unknw:

Change sa100 to sa50, sa40, etc.  until it sounds right. You can also change the music volume in the in-game settings. 

Will give that a go and update this comment with the result thanks. And ear r*pe is kind of an internet meme phrase for too loud audios. I should've just used too loud instead of ear r*pe tbh Update it's still too loud but am gonna make it as low as it can go in audacity than try to reimport

Archived