For those interested in Modding Stadiums Using Oedit

jpup

http://forums.simcentral.net/showthread.php?t=46468

That is a link to Everdever's tutorial last year, which made all the stadium modding possible. I was thinking of making one up and then I remembered that he already did that last year. If anyone has any questions, let me know. Renegade taught me how to do it last year and I thought I would pass along any info someone might need. If you are not willing to spend several hours doing this, then it might not be for you. Most of the tools needed are in the d/l section. I could also send them to you if you are interested.

Again, thanks to everdever.

You definately need patience. Ther's no real way to speed up the OEdit process. I mean once you do it, you can find ways to shorten the time it takes, but there's no shortcuts to it until you actually use the program.

Once the portraits are taken care of (hopefully by June) I want to look into doing a Minor Leauge Stadium or 2

I don't know to what extent you want to go with editting any minor league parks, but the AAA3 park seems to be greatly inspired by McCoy Stadium, home of the Pawtucket Red Sox. A few changes here and there to wall heights and some sprite changes and it'd be right there.

Also, the basic stadium for Owner mode is pretty close to where the Portland Sea Dogs call home.

:wink:

Archived