Potenial Complete 2020 Conversion for 2K10, BUT NEED SOMETHING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

EZMADDEN

So I bought a copy of MLB 2K10 because it's my favorite of all time. I was planning to update the game, but it looks like the only roster editor available is no longer up for download :( does anyone still have it on their system and is willing to share it? I see that it says it's a paid tool, and if the creator were to pop up I would definitely donate all that I needed to. But if not, then could someone help me get the 2K10 Roster Editor please? I want to update this game for not only myself, but you guys. I'd also have another special mod that would come along with it later on. 

HELP WOULD BE ENDLESSLY APPRECIATED! 

Just posting to show you guys that I'm not just saying this for effect. I've started on uniforms already. I really need TyWiggins editor for 2K10. I can't seem to find him anywhere online that he's active to contact him. If anyone knows where I can get ahold of him, please message me. In the meantime, I'm once again asking if anyone could provide me with the editor. Please and thank you.

Major League Baseball 2K10 10_25_2020 2_25_27 PM.png

• 3 months later...

I just re purchased this game as well.   My Fav all time.  Wish there was a bigger mod community for this one.  Would love to be apart of it once i get up to speed with how to mod again.

On 10/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, EZMADDEN said:

Just posting to show you guys that I'm not just saying this for effect. I've started on uniforms already. I really need TyWiggins editor for 2K10. I can't seem to find him anywhere online that he's active to contact him. If anyone knows where I can get ahold of him, please message me. In the meantime, I'm once again asking if anyone could provide me with the editor. Please and thank you.

Major League Baseball 2K10 10_25_2020 2_25_27 PM.png

any word on this?  mlb 2k10 needs to live strong!

1 hour ago, brando79 said:

I just re purchased this game as well.   My Fav all time.  Wish there was a bigger mod community for this one.  Would love to be apart of it once i get up to speed with how to mod again.

any word on this?  mlb 2k10 needs to live strong!

Have you seen any updates in the three months that a post has been made in this thread?

Archived