Creation of players who do not appear or are prospects.

Karelaf

I have wanted to create this section for a long time since as I am dedicated to editing roster for MLB2k, I spend a lot of work when creating new players because I do not have the necessary information, I would like you to help me and those of us who are dedicated to forming lists roster, here I leave this section to upload photos of the editor roster of created players, thank you and I hope to share this idea with you, greetings.

I need to add these players to my roster, can someone pass the data to me?

Humberto Mejia ari
James Karinchak cle
Daniel Bard col buscar
Tommy Doyle col
Bryan Garcia det
Rony Garcia det
Tarik Skubal det
Cristian Javier hou
Blake Taylor hou
Andre Scrubb hou
Enoli Paredes hou
Kris Bubic kc
Tyler Zuber kc
Trevor Rogers mia
Daniel Castano mia
Devin Williams mil
Nick Nelson nyy
Deivi Garcia nyy
Ryan Thompson ray
Joey Gerber sea
Yohan Ramirez sea
Tyler Rogers sf
Caleb Baragar sf
G.Crochet whs buscar
Kodi Whitley st
Kyle Cody tx
Sherten Apostel tx

I have a question about how these mods are structured. 

If I have he 1993 Mod season for example.  You know how the league was structure different back then with only two divisions per league.  For example, American League had only East and West and Nation league was also structured like that.

My question is, are these mods have similar league structures? or do they still have the 3 divisions per league? 

thank you so much.

The game requires 3 divisions in each league. There is nothing we can do to change that so for those years where there were only 2 divisions, we have to put at least 2 teams in the Central division of each league.

What I typically do in my mods is put the last place team in the East and West division in the Central division.  It’s not perfect, but it’s the best solution I could come up with. 

Archived