Tampa Bay Devil Rays Owner Mode

goose

Well I found out the reason for the crashes was the roster I was using.I'm not sure what roster it was, only that it was updated through 2-27-05.I downloaded the latest ultimate rosters and simulated a dynasty season.When I got done with the FA signings and clicked done, it went through just fine.

So since I cant change the rosters set while in the dynasty that means this dynasty is over before it even began.Which makes me sad because I had alot of fun with this one.

So I'm going to start a new one, except this one wont be in owner mode, just dynasty. Because I dont want to go through the hassel of starting a stadium all over again.

And I think this one is going to be a NL team. Somebody give me some suggestions, hopefully a weak team that normally has no chance of suceeding.I like building prodjects.

So thanks everybody for reading, I had alot of fun with this as I hope you did reading. I would also appreciate suggestions for improving my posting of the dynasty.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rockies huh? Sounds good, I'll start one now.

And yeah Lual's dyansty is very good, I;ve been reading it too.

all though I dont think i'll post updates game by game, I dont have the time to do that.But we'll see.

Archived