MVP for The PC

NYM

Im thinking about MVP 2005 for the PC. I already have it for PS2, but with all the mods that everyone is making, it makes me want the game even more for PC. Heres where you guys can come in and help. I have never bought a baseball game for the PC before (or any other sports game). Can you answer these questions.

First of all I have a regular Dell computer I got this Christmas. It runs fairly fast. Ok:

1. What kind of graphics card to I need?

2 What kind of controller for PC should I get?

3. Does it play well on PC?

Can you answer these questions and maybe give some more info i might need to get MVP for the PC?

Odds are if you just got the PC over Christmas, it should have the needed specs....

BTW I have an X-Box that has been just building up dust...In my opinion if a game is out on both PC vs. Console, the PC is by far superior...The games run smooth as butta too

ok....it runs a little slow, but nothing horrible.....any other suggestions people?

if you already have a ps2 i would just go to radio shack and get the usb adapter and use it for the pc version. adapter runs around $10 or so i believe. heck i even see gamestop brand ps2 controllers for $10, so i plan on doing this eventually. you'll be better off IMO. it still amazes me how cheaply made pc comtrollers are.

to the above poster, pushing in the r analog stick allows bunting.

If you have a fairly new computer that wasn't a bargain basement buy...there should be no reason why it doesn't run well...and if it runs...PC all the way man...

there is no console yet that can match the graphics, the customizabilty, or the community support that the PC has..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived