New MiLB Schedule Generator

BallFour

I think Dylan is probably long gone by now, but I was wondering if anybody would be able to craft a schedule generator for the Minor Leagues based on the new alignments I created? I can try to tackle this myself, but it'd be a lot of editing the .dat file in Notepad while hoping for the best.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 3:25 PM, BallFour said:

I think Dylan is probably long gone by now, but I was wondering if anybody would be able to craft a schedule generator for the Minor Leagues based on the new alignments I created? I can try to tackle this myself, but it'd be a lot of editing the .dat file in Notepad while hoping for the best.

Thanks in advance!

You mean like a Minor League Random Schedule Generator?

I could possibly make this.

I would need a table with the your new alignments. Something like this...

image.png.468063fa19744fa395ceb02418773cf3.png 

As well as a schedule you’d like to base the randomly created one off—unless you’re OK with MVP’s default schedule being the base.

Possibly being that it might take me a week, a year or two, or sadly never. I hope that's OK.

1 hour ago, DylanBradbury said:

As well as a schedule you’d like to base the randomly created one off—unless you’re OK with MVP’s default schedule being the base.

Possibly being that it might take me a week, a year or two, or sadly never. I hope that's OK.

I'm sure you saw my message by now, but I've sent a table for all three levels of the minors, plus the master schedule for 2021 as released by Minor League Baseball.

17 hours ago, DylanBradbury said:

now this is a name I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back chief

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 1:24 AM, BallFour said:

I'm sure you saw my message by now, but I've sent a table for all three levels of the minors, plus the master schedule for 2021 as released by Minor League Baseball.

I did see your message, sorry it took so long to reply. I've had two possibly three seizures since your message.

While the Master Schedule for 2021 is nice, I need it to look more like this:

image.thumb.png.4bb853c922003b9ce64e67c0e35e13a7.png

than this...

image.thumb.png.fb180f593a78f8b41b774117784c8728.png

On 6/28/2021 at 2:56 AM, BallFour said:

Ah, understood. I'll do my best to get to work on that. Sorry to hear about the seizures - hope you're able to recover quickly!

Thanks for understanding. Let’s just say being a baseball fan and being epileptic doesn’t mix.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:23 PM, DylanBradbury said:

Thanks for understanding. Let’s just say being a baseball fan and being epileptic doesn’t mix.

I can only imagine. But I'm glad you're doing alright and that you're back here with us. I've been a bit busy with work but once I'm able to work on that spreadsheet, I'll get down to business.

Archived