No manager mode in High Heat 2004 ?

connus

Hi I bought a copy of HH2K4 off Ebay, having liked HH2K3 years back.

There's no manager menu when on offense or defense, but there's a setting in the tune file about 'custom controls' and manager menus?

Has anyone been able to get this mode going?

Thanks

There was no manual, the DVD came from the seller in a little cardboard envelope, and the only manual I can find online is for the PS3 version I should have added it is the PC version that i bought.

Are you saying it is possible to play in manager mode ?

Been messing with controller profiles, tune files, etc. but having no luck.

1 hour ago, connus said:

There was no manual, the DVD came from the seller in a little cardboard envelope, and the only manual I can find online is for the PS3 version I should have added it is the PC version that i bought.

Are you saying it is possible to play in manager mode ?

Been messing with controller profiles, tune files, etc. but having no luck.

HH2004 was a really stripped down HH 2003. The shift to Renderware for the 3D models didn't do the game that many favors.

The sweet spot for that franchise has and will always be HH 2002.

8 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

HH2004 was a really stripped down HH 2003. The shift to Renderware for the 3D models didn't do the game that many favors.

The sweet spot for that franchise has and will always be HH 2002.

You got that right. While I did like HH 2004 it can in no way compare to HH 2002 or 2003. I still play them to this day.

8 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

You got that right. While I did like HH 2004 it can in no way compare to HH 2002 or 2003. I still play them to this day.

A big problem with HH2004 was that it was a game that was essentially not native to PC the way HH2002 and 2003 were. The menus were designed for controller input, for example.

24 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

A big problem with HH2004 was that it was a game that was essentially not native to PC the way HH2002 and 2003 were. The menus were designed for controller input, for example.

No mouse support is what killed it.

I got to thinking about HH 2002 so I just played a game. The Philadelphia A's beat the Yankees 6 - 2. Al Simmons went 3 for 4 with 4 RBI. He always hit my team well.

Nineteen years for that game? Wow.

56 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

No mounse support is what killed it.

I got to thinking about HH 2002 so I just played a game. The Philadelphia A's beat the Yankees 6 - 2. Al Simmons went 3 for 4 with 4 RBI. He always hit my team well.

Nineteen years for that game? Wow.

Fixed that for you. That gag will live on forever

hello from France,

I play HH 2004 on PC, and I need help with the DangerZ editor.

Could you explain me  3 things please :

1/ How to import a player from the original roster file (ie Derek Jeter) to an updated roster file without Jeter ?

2/ how with DangeZ editor to insert a photo on a created player ? (ie I create Gerritt Cole) and I want to put his photo to see him in the game

3/ how to export a player on my PC to later import him in another roster file

Thanks by advance 

Archived