Asian Series Mod

cf55

In the Asian Series the Orix Buffaloes shows in the uniforms file 020L.fsh a Kintetsu uniform. However, in the models.big the corresponding fsh file is for Osaka. If you select the Kintetsu jersey to play the game, it crashes because it does not exist.

Does anyone have the Kintetsu uniform file for models.big for the Asian series mod?

16 hours ago, cf55 said:

In the Asian Series the Orix Buffaloes shows in the uniforms file 020L.fsh a Kintetsu uniform. However, in the models.big the corresponding fsh file is for Osaka. If you select the Kintetsu jersey to play the game, it crashes because it does not exist.

Does anyone have the Kintetsu uniform file for models.big for the Asian series mod?

I don't know what you are talking about. I tried out the Orix Buffaloes and I picked the Kintesu jerseys to see what's going on. They are in the game and it's not like I have a special version of this mod that no one else has. It has been quite awhile that I have played a game in this mod even though it is one of the nicest total conversion mods. This guy did a good job. It's just that I don't know these teams and are only familiar with a few names here and there in the game. This is the reason why I believe this mod did not generate a lot of interest here. I take away nothing from this mod except for not knowing who the players are and that's on me.

asia.thumb.jpg.72ac997f67fd60880dcfd50b9f072654.jpg

I think sometimes by my experience that I downloaded the mod years after it came out and because there are 6 rar files it did not quite install perfectly. I have noticed little glitches.

The fact that you honestly confessed being not as familiar with the teams and players is understandable.

I was first exposed to the idea of baseball existing outside of the USA from an old episode of Wide World of Sports. Being a History Major I gravitate to new worlds to understand.

So, said the MVP Mods community is fantastic and I am in heaven being a part of it. The stuff that talented world out there creates is amazing. Little things like playing an older mod with Ernie Banks at the plate and he is twinkling his fingers on the bat – which is what he would do - well I just love that attention to detail. Once I figure out the grafix part which I love to create I probably won’t ask so many questions. I have mastered the artwork part of many EA sports games. Baseball is the one I really want to own and master.

So, said… I am a historical source for all out there. My brain is a DRAM and I have about 50 books 3 feet away from me chuck full of historical data.

PS if interested here are some NPB sites regarding Japanese baseball:

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/team.cgi?country=JP

https://sites.google.com/site/japanesebaseballdatabase/

http://baseballguru.com/jalbright/analysisjalbright03c.html

You are absolutely right. I went into my original Asian Mod and the Kintetsu uni loads. However again it is not in the models big file. Hmm. In the file I am modifying for just Japanese baseball it looks exactly the same but does not load and crashes when I select the uniform. Very perplexing and kook - a – delic.

Guess I have to do some more investigation.

Archived