Slider impact on simulated games

Jander

I have not spent a lot of time on sliders so I'm trying to get an understanding of what impact they would have if I were to simulate the majority of a season.  I used an All-star slider screens shots I downloaded form the site.  25 players, including Aledmys Diaz, hit over 40 home runs.  As an example, the sliders has CPU batting power set to -50.  I would expect that to reduce the number of homeruns but it seems to have done the opposite.  This is with the All Levels roster created by alfre2jose.  Thanks for any info or advice you can give me.

1 hour ago, Jander said:

I have not spent a lot of time on sliders so I'm trying to get an understanding of what impact they would have if I were to simulate the majority of a season.  I used an All-star slider screens shots I downloaded form the site.  25 players, including Aledmys Diaz, hit over 40 home runs.  As an example, the sliders has CPU batting power set to -50.  I would expect that to reduce the number of homeruns but it seems to have done the opposite.  This is with the All Levels roster created by alfre2jose.  Thanks for any info or advice you can give me.

Try different ones. There are a lot here and they are all different.

3 hours ago, Jander said:

I think sliders have no impact on simulated games (some others here should know more about sliders than me), but I believe you're getting that amount of home runs because pitchers in the mlb level of the roster are mostly under rated on their atributes (especially in control). Maybe in the near future I'll make some tweaks in that regard.

Archived