Jacob's Field Complete

Pirate

Jacobs Field

By: Pirate

I have finished both the night and day version. It is a conversion of last years. It is as perfect as can be, enjoy. I just uploaded it. Look for it later on this site.

Changes to both Night and Day:

Added:

New Photorealistic Scoreboard

Ford Home Run Porch

-Including Round Clock (Night Version Only)

-Ford Sign

-Ford Escape Next to Scoreboard

Market Pavilion Sign

Harry Corvairs Caxton Building

First Energy Sign

Office Max Sign

Key Bank Sign

Giant Eagle Ads

Wall Penants

Changed:

All New Photorealistic LCD Scoreboards (Like the Real Jake)

Wall Colour to dark Green

Dugout Top

Various Other Minor Details

jakeday1.jpg

jakeday2.jpg

jakenite1.jpg

pirate i have to say that i'm impressed at the work and the quick turnaround time. i used all your stadiums last season.

that being said i am going to make a rare request, i'll ask once and then leave it be: if you are considering a NL park how about SBC park? it never really got done correctly last year at all and it is such a beautiful field. i know rolie had been working on it at one point (don't think it was ever finished) and someone else did a standard ad replacement one. soemthing needs to be done w/ the hitters background especially during day games, the ball is hard to pick up when it comes out of the pitchers hand. it looks like it's coming out of the scoreboard and a lot of the games there are day games. anyway, just thought i'd throw it out. again the stadiums so far look great.

that being said i am going to make a rare request, i'll ask once and then leave it be: if you are considering a NL park how about SBC park?

Word!! Word!!! The default SBC is way too cloudy...Those thursday day games at the SBC are usually clear as can be

Word!! Word!!! The default SBC is way too cloudy...Those thursday day games at the SBC are usually clear as can be

ok pontiac, do you have any shots of the place? i haven't been back to the bay area since candlestick. so obviously i don't have any. i'll try to google some up, but i think what pirate really wants is some good personal close ups of the parks features, ads etc. and hopefully a good shot of the hitters background, it'd be nice to see the ball during the day games.

I thought it was called the Pepsi Home Run Porch.

Nope, it was changed last season.

Great work Pirate! Just as a heads up, if you apply the "jumbotron update" file from 2004, it works on this years mod enabling a real time jumbotron.

I have a few bitmaps of mine that you might want to add to your Jake that I've used for the past few years that really make your mod shine.

LMK-

Vince

Nope, it was changed last season.

Great work Pirate! Just as a heads up, if you apply the "jumbotron update" file from 2004, it works on this years mod enabling a real time jumbotron.

I have a few bitmaps of mine that you might want to add to your Jake that I've used for the past few years that really make your mod shine.

LMK-

Vince

How do you make the Jumbotron work???

Archived