rolie

heres snippet >

sample.jpg

today i did Gagne, Loduca, Lima and Weaver

tommorow maybe Sanchez and i'm not sure who

else needs facelifts. but those definitely had to be

redone. Lima was way too dark. and weaver, well

he still looks girly but his lips were too red and now

he has longer hair, ithink i'll give em a chain tommorow.

Loduca's goat was fixed.

what else needs tweaking in the lineup?

Go dodgers 5 in a row! tough one tommorow

with Clement starting. ishii hurt but Alvarez will start.

best record in majors Dodgers 21 10 .677

trying to edit players without faces(ie Tom Martin and Dauner Sanchez)but i've got to replace an original portrait to do that. i don't think i should because an original cyberface will get deleted. hmmnnnn? i should just release the ones i have. I got to format my hardrive first then it should be out by tonite. if things go well... i may be out for awhile if they don't but i found a cool xpbootdisk to install easily. don't worry everything's backuped. my whole hardrive is full of viruses. damn macafee sucks. adaware cleans way better. anyways. latez hope to release soon....

ok let me clarify...modders, they come and go. uniforms get dirty and torn, pitchers get injured, and players break records, but rolieE...that dude's on fireeE!!!

FIYAH IN THE HOLE!!!!!!

by the way, i just finished finals and will be releasing STADIUM REPLACER and teamFUZZ presents MVPSTUDIO 2.0: devil24, how those player portraits coming along? I hope you started bro because i wanna release the app sometime this weekend...come on dev-dev, come on man!! COME ON!!! lol...

great job to rolie on his recent progress and great job to devil24 for his numerous releases of late.

i finally restored my computer. updated adrian beltres face. i need to do some more research on these faces. i'm gonna head out out to todays game. the cubs are in town playing a day game.

still need to update alex cora, wow 18 pitches last night in one at bat. amazing. too bad his nose is way too big in the game. soon soon sooni garantee by this weekend. i just wanna to it right. because mvp messed up a lot of faces in mvp, a lot are good though.

be patient yall i just learned hoe to edit cyberfaces. gotta do it right especially my first place dodgers!

latez

Archived