Problems with MvpEdit

RJB7

Utilizo la herramienta MVPedit y Exporto/guardo sin problemas los cambios que hice (en este momento solo nombres en jugadores que no tienen nombres) y estos cambios no se ven reflejados en el juego Mvp propiamente.
¿Que puedo hacer para ver los cambios?
¿La herramienta funciona para cualquier Mvp Caribe?

I use the MVPedit tool and export / save the changes I made without problems (at this moment only names in players that do not have names) and these changes are not reflected in the Mvp game itself. What can I do to see the changes? Does the tool work for any Mvp Caribe?

6 hours ago, RJB7 said:

Utilizo la herramienta MVPedit y Exporto/guardo sin problemas los cambios que hice (en este momento solo nombres en jugadores que no tienen nombres) y estos cambios no se ven reflejados en el juego Mvp propiamente.
¿Que puedo hacer para ver los cambios?
¿La herramienta funciona para cualquier Mvp Caribe?

I use the MVPedit tool and export / save the changes I made without problems (at this moment only names in players that do not have names) and these changes are not reflected in the Mvp game itself. What can I do to see the changes? Does the tool work for any Mvp Caribe?

The only thing I can think of is that either your database file is read-only or that you're overwriting to the incorrect directory.

14 hours ago, BallFour said:

The only thing I can think of is that either your database file is read-only or that you're overwriting to the incorrect directory.

is there a way to solve the reading issue? since although the change is not reflected in the game, when I reopen / import the database the edited name if it is displayed for his part, I comment on the steps that I carry out to make said edition:

1. I open the Mvpedit.
  2.  I import the MvpCaribe Database (the game) I edit any name only, in my particular case, the MvpCaribe (the game) that I have, has players WITHOUT NAME, so I name them.
  3. - Then I EXPORT to the DATABASE folder of the MvpCaribe (the game) that would be the same as the import, and the process is completed without problems.
  4. - The process is completed and the respective SaveComplete message appears
  5. -I close the Mvpedit, and open the MvpCaribe (the game) and when reviewing the roster where the edited name should appear, it does NOT do so, it does not appear. Leaving everything the same.

Hay forma de solucionar el asunto de lectura? ya que si bien el cambio no se refleja en el juego, cuando vuelvo a abrir/importar la database el nombre editado si se visualiza.

Por su parte, le comento los pasos que yo realizo para hacer dicha edicion :

1. Abro el Mvpedit
  2. Importo el Database del MvpCaribe (el juego)
  3. Edito un nombre cualquiera solamente, en mi caso particular, el MvpCaribe (el juego) que tengo cuenta con jugadores SIN NOMBRE, asi que les pongo el nombre
  4. - Luego le doy EXPORT hacia la carpeta DATABASE del MvpCaribe(el juego) que seria la misma que importe, y el proceso se cumple sin problemas.
  5. - El proceso se cumple y sale el respectivo mensaje SaveComplete
  6. -Cierro el Mvpedit, y abro el MvpCaribe (el juego) y al revisar los roster donde debe aparecer el nombre editado NO lo hace, no aparece. Quedando todo igual.

This is advanced windows user things. What you will do is this.

Export your files from MVPedit to your desktop. That will create several files with the ending of .dat. Go into your MVP Caribe\data\database directory. Delete the only the files in that directory that you see on the desktop. So match the file types. There's something like attrib.dat, rhpstats.dat and things like that. Only delete the names of the files that you have in your Desktop.

When all files are deleted, drag the files from the Desktop into your MVP Caribe\data\database directory. When you star the game, you should see the changes. To see them in MVPedit, you will have to IMPORT the files from MVP Caribe\data\database into MVPedit. Then the problem should be solved. If that doesn't work, I don't know the solution.

Archived