Who's been your best and worst prospect so far?

obie19

I traded Matt Clement for Scott Kazmir before the season. Kazmir started the season 1-6 with a 6.8 ERA. So I traded Kazmir for Jeff Francis. Francis went 11-3 with a 2.15 ERA for the rest of the year. I also traded Johnny Damon to Seattle for Jeremy Reed and Felix Hernandez (Darryl Buhler) before the season to dump salary. Both played the entire year at AAA, Buhler was solid (7-6, 3.35 ERA and only 19 years old) but Reed was awful. He hit something like .220 with only 3 HR's and 2 steals starting every day in center. He was slotted to start in center for me this year. Spring Training coming up - He better have a good one.

You should've kept Clement. I've simmed the 05 season a few times for various reasons, and every year, Clement is in the running for the Cy Young. :wink:

I won it in my dynasty too...he was 22-3 or something...

ACL is a broad ligament joining the anterior tibial plateau to the posterior femoral intercondylar notch :D

Medical books rule... I think in english its a tendon that attaches to the knee to prevent hyperextension.. I'll ask the nurse in the family later when she gets home to verify...

But anyway..

J.Reed and T.Buckley (even though IRL hes out for the season). Have both done well in my M's dynasty

ACL is a broad ligament joining the anterior tibial plateau to the posterior femoral intercondylar notch :D

Medical books rule... I think in english its a tendon that attaches to the knee to prevent hyperextension.. I'll ask the nurse in the family later when she gets home to verify...

But anyway..

J.Reed and T.Buckley (even though IRL hes out for the season). Have both done well in my M's dynasty

Thanx for the info.

Archived